Frequently Asked Questions
Here you can find frequently asked questions.
If you have any other questions feel free to contact us.
We offer PSD to Responsive HTML5 and Frontend support service. It includes,
- PSD/ Sketch to HTML5
- PSD/ Sketch to Responsive HTML5
- PSD/ Sketch to Wordpress
- PSD/ Sketch to Responsive Wordpress
- PSD/ Sketch to WooCommerce
- PSD/ Sketch to Email Template
- PSD/ Sketch to Responsive Email Template
- Xd to HTML
- Xd to Wordpress
Our service is targeted for web design agencies, freelancers and startups who want to outsource this part of their web development process.
We are available from Monday to Friday. We can also work on Weekend if you order Premium package.
- Select your markup type and send us your design in any common format like PSD, PNG, AI, Sketch etc. Also make sure that the order has all the required information (descriptions, attachments etc.)
- Our support team responds to the order as fast as possible, determining the costs and timeframe. Once the payment is cleared by you, we start working on your project.
- After the completion of HTML and CSS coding, we will email you the HTML files and download link.
We advise you to compress the files using either Winzip (.zip) or WinRar(.rar) before sending them to us.
We require fonts, navigation link as well as color of links when hovered. It is advisable for you to send each and everything that you think is important for the project. In this way, you can avoid unnecessary revisions and the project can be easily completed within the deadline.
After completing the code, we will upload the files in our Box (box.com) account and send you an email with the files as an attachment and with the download link too.
We define a new page as any page where the layout or even the content is different from the initial page.
Sure, you can select express/ super fast delivery option. Please pack all your designs with your notes attached and send it to us.
We are happy to help with any further changes/comments you will need on your pages. The delivery time does not include any modifications. If the changes you need affect the layout of the page and differs too much from the original layout, we will charge you a small additional fee.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, DISCOVER, American Express and Diners Club through PayPal (Paypal account not required). All prices are listed in USD
We need full payment in advance before we commence work on the project.
XHTMLTEAM guarantees to give you a refund for the following reasons:
- If your order cannot be completed
- If you cancel the project before we start working on it.
- If you cancel due to delay in commencement of work
Please read more about our Terms & Conditions.
You will have all the rights over the files we send you (HTML, CSS, images etc).
Never. We will ask you for each project if you will give us permission to publish your pages in our portfolio. We will respect your privacy whatever the answer may be.
Yes, please send it by email. We will sign it and send it back to you within 1 business day.